Followers

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 82 - Sketch

Evening all

Just a quick post from me as I want to get this challenge in before it finishes tonight.


I loved the sketch for this challenge and thought it suited this stamp rather well.  The background papers are from craftwork cards and are the foiled ones.  Also I have used my Martha Stewart snowflake border behind the snowman image.


The stamp I have used is a cling rubber stamp and is called "Snow Couple", it is also made by Stampendous.


The snowflakes have been cut using my Marianne snowflake dies out of glitter card.  I have used more than one snowflake and layered them up to give a lovely effect.



Thank you for looking and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Lizzie!

I too have this fab little stamp but not yet inked it up :(

Luv your colour combo

xx Lizzy xx :)

Unknown said...

Great card Lizzie! Lovely image and love the snowflakes. Trish x

Lee said...

I love the image too so cute.Great colours n embellies.Hugs to all.xxx

Christina said...

A wonderful card Lizzie!
Hugs Kristel

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.fab image and i love the snowflakes and embossing :D

xx coops xx