Followers

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Outside of Order of Service for our daughter Amy

Evening everyone

Well I am sure that most of you know that our baby daughter Amy was born asleep on the 25th August.  We allowed the hospital to do a full post mortem which was supposed to take 2 weeks but it took just over 4 weeks to get her back.  We have now had a date for her funeral which will take place on Thursday 14th October.



I decided that I would like to design her order of service and chose the Sleeping Baby Tilda stamp, a marianne die and a spellbinders die and this is what I came up with.


I have coloured the image with my promarkers in the following colours, Dusky pink, Ivory, Blush and Vanilla.


The poem was sent to me by my friend Rachel who found it on the internet and thought it fit the occasion quite well.

Thank you for looking and for any comments you may like to leave.

Lizzie

5 comments:

Christina said...

That's a lovely card Lizzie! Looks gorgeous!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sentiment and my heart goes out to you.
x Tricia

Lisa said...

Hi Lizzie, This is lovely and such a beautiful verse. We went through this heartache 7 years ago when our son, Ben, was born sleeping so my heart goes out to you.

Hugs

Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Lizzie, this is so very beautiful, and the verse is lovely too. Your soft colouring of the beautiful image is gorgeous. I can't imagine what you are going through as a Mum and as a family, but my heart goes out to you and I will be especially thinking of you on 14th next week. Love & hugs xx

Lee said...

Hi Lizzie.My dear friend has been through this heart breaking experience too.My heart goes out to you and your family.Your Order of Service is beautiful and the verse is lovely.I will be thinking of you all on the day hun.Sincere,gentle hugs to all.Lee xxx