Followers

Monday 3 January 2011

First Christmas card of 2011

Hello everyone,

Well one of my new years resolutions is to make at least one Christmas card each week so I don't get to bogged down in December and here is my first one.


I have also put this on Do-crafts and entered it into Loretta's Monday Challenge No. 108 and it is also for Snoflakes Christmas Challenge for WK1 (Hopefully this challenge will start soon as I think a couple of us have already uploaded cards in preparation for this challenge)


The image is one of LOTV Christmas stamps and it is so cute, I just love this little bear.  He has been coloured in with promarkers and glittered using stickles.


Snowflakes and Poinsettia have been cut using Marianne Dies and glitter card.

Many thanks for visiting my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

2 comments:

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card Lizzie! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.i love the fab image and great colours :D

xx coops xx