Followers

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tilda challenge card for 15-28 Jan over on Docrafts.

Hello everyone

Here is a card that I have made for this weeks Tilda challenge over on docrafts.


Our challenge was to include something red, so I decided to do as much of the card in red as I possibly could.


I decided to use the Tilda image with the Lady Bug as I thought she was really sweet.  She has also been coloured in with promarkers.


The flowers I have used are paper flowers and are either 1 flower already made up or a few flowers stuck together.


My sentiment is off one of the See D's collection of stamps which has quite a few birthday sentiments in the collection.


The embossing folder used is from sizzix and I think it is called swirls and hearts.


Finally a sideways view of my card.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

1 comment:

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.i love the tilda and stunning red colours :D

xx coops xx