Followers

Sunday 5 June 2011

A few Fizzy Moon cards

Morning All

I love these little stamps from Fizzy Moon and I thought I would share a few of the cards I have made over the past week of so.  As you will see I have decorated the inside of each card to compliment the front.





The papers used to make the above 2 cards are from a paper pack called "Sparkling Spring" by Paper Stack.



The papers I have used for the above card  is from a paper pack called "The Good Life" from Forever Friends and is one of their Retro Collection.



The papers from the above card is from a Dovecraft paper pack called "Back to Basics II".



The papers I have used for the above card  is from a paper pack called "The Good Life" from Forever Friends and is one of their Retro Collection.



The papers I have used  for the above card are from another Forever Friends paper pack called "Party Time".


The papers from the above card is from a Dovecraft paper pack called "Back to Basics II".

All images have been stamped in Mememto ink and coloured with promarkers.
The swirls have been made using the Bazzil Bling templates.
Greetings are from a woodware Clear Magic Stamp Set.

Thank you for looking and for any comments you may like to leave,

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

2 comments:

coops said...

stunning cards lizzie.i love your gorgeous colours and papers and the fizzy moon image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Kathleen said...

a lovely set of cards in great range of colours.
kathleen mc xx