Followers

Saturday 29 October 2011

And there's more!

Just a couple more challenge cards to show you.

K is for Kids




Another Lili of the Valley image from this years christmas release which has been coloured in with promarkers and the papers and card are from my stash.

L is for Love




For this card I have used a Whiff of Joy stamps from the Herb the snowman collection that was released a few years ago and I do think it is a lovely stamp to use and yes it has been coloured in with promarkers.  I do not know what I would do without these pens as I seem to use them daily now.

The fabulous corner flourish is from Memory Box Dies and is so easy to use.  All the card and paper are from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

5 comments:

Shan said...

Your cards are adorable. Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs
Shannin

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow Lizzie these are beautiful. I love the die cut corners, they look amazing. Im a an odd ball if I say I have never heard of Memory Box dies?? I love that, I must get that die. Lee x

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.the image are adorable and i love the fab corner flourishes ;D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Love the cards and the images you have used. Alison xxx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Stunning cards, loving the memory box snowflake die. xxx