Followers

Saturday 5 November 2011

T is for Tinsel & LOTV Challenge 119 Card

Afternoon All

Continuing with the challenge I am taking part in here is my T card or should I say Cards.  I am also entering the first card into the LOTV challenge for this week Bright & Sparkly





For both cards I have used my LOTV James Bear wrapped in tinsel and can be found here.  The images have been coloured using promarkers and the tinsel glittered with some glitter out of my stash which I have had for years.  The backing papers are from magazines and once again I have probably had them for a few years.  All other card and paper are from my stash.

Thank  you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

3 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

These are beautiful cards Lizzie. Lee x

coops said...

gorgeous cards lizzie.i love the fab james bear and your colours and sparkle are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week ♥ Pops x