Followers

Monday 7 November 2011

X is for XMAS

Evening All

Well it is card 24 of the challenge over on do-crafts and I cannot believe that I have kept up with it.  I only have 2 more cards to do and I must admit that I have really enjoyed making all the cards and seeing what others have come up with.

Without further ado here is my card for todays challenge.




Kars Glittered Alphabet
Molly Bloom Snow Stamp
Coloured with Promarkers
Paper and card from Stash

Thank  you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

4 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card, love the large lettering. Lee x

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.stunning colours and sparkle and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Lizzie, fab snowman image.
Wendy xx

Teresa said...

Smashing card Lizzie. xx