Followers

Saturday 7 April 2012

7th Birthday Card for my Daughters Friend

Good evening everyone,

Well it has been just over 3 weeks since my last post, our computer has been playing up so definitely been missing in action.

My Daughters friend Elle is 7 tomorrow and we are off bowling with them so without further ado here is the card i have made for her.





Lili of the Valley Stamp called "Party Girl" .
Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Henbry Lane Papers.
Memory Box Corner Die.
Martha Stewart Doily border Punch.
Sentiment has been computer generated.
All other card, paper and gems are from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. 

Happy Crafting

 Lizzie

5 comments:

rachel said...

Hi Lizzie - a beautiful card that I'm sure Elle will love - hope you have fun at bowling! Hugs Rachel xx

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the papers....

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a pretty card for any little girl. Love Alison xxxx

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.fab pretty design and image ;D

xx coops xx

Fée des merveilles said...

Lovely card.