Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

Selection of Age Cards

Afternoon All

I thought I would show a few Age related cards I have made over the past week.  I really need to use up some of my scraps and what a better way than digging all those dies out and using all my little oddments of card up.










Dies used:-

Scalloped circle and plain circle Nestabilites
Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn
Madeira Corner from Memory Box

The Sentiment and butterflies are computer generated.
Organza ribbon coloured with promarkers to match colour of card.

Embossing folders used are from Crafts Too and Tim Holts

Card and Gems from Stash.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. 

Happy Crafting

 Lizzie

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow what a lovely selection of cards love the folder and dies.

rachel said...

this is a really coolidea Lizzie - great cards too! Hugs Rachel xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful selection of age cards.
Wendy xx

Catherine said...

Beautiful set of cards, love all the embossing and die cuts.....

Heike said...

A great set of cards.
Heike xx

Katy_Szwarc said...

Hi, these are gorgeous! Hopped here from docrafts! x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous set of cards love them all. Alison xxx

Chris said...

Fabulous selection of cards. Chris xx