Followers

Sunday 20 May 2012

Brothers Birthday Card

Morning All

When I saw the steampunk images over on Kenny K's site I knew my brother would just love them and since his birthday is tomorrow here is the card I have made for him.






I will admit that I have bought the pre-coloured images as I am feeling a little under the weather and was running a little short of time which you can find here.
Papers are from a kit I bought from The clip art Fairy.
Chipboard letters from Kars coloured with promarkers.
Card Candy from Fraftwork cards.
All other card from stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. 

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I'm sure your brother will love it. Have a great day. Caroline xx

sue said...

fab card,your brother will love it. sue xx

rachel said...

Fab card Lizzie - and I'm sure any man would love this card! LOL!!! xx

Amanda said...

These images are great aren't they! I bought one, although I have to say they are not easy to colour as they have quite small details on them! Anyway she is coloured and ready to go but that's as far as I have got for now lol.
Hope you are feeling better soon and that your brother has a nice day xx

Sazzle said...

Great card, he'll love it and the colour scheme is great too :-)


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle
(lincs crafty girl)

sparklingblackrose said...

Fabulous! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

ALI said...

Great card, he will love it.

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the papers...

Janet - aka stacky said...

brilliant card I am sure your brother will think so too x

Heike said...

A great card with such a fab image.
Heike xx

Dawn said...

WOW, your brother will love, fantastic image. x

Anonymous said...

fab card great image tracy x

Unknown said...

Fab card i am sure your brother will love it.Kaz.xx

crafty-stamper said...

great card love the image bet your brother loves it
carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous card I am sure your brother will love as any man would. Chris xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya Lizzie, a great card, realy nice image, papers and embellishments.

Lorna said...

Fabulous card Lizzie, great image and colours

Hugs Lorna xx

Anonymous said...

Great, fun card, love the design xx