Followers

Sunday 20 May 2012

A Gem of A Challenge

Morning All

An early start for me, can't seem to sleep in at the moment with this silly cough I have I find it easier to come down stairs rather than disturb everyone upstairs.  Anyway here is the card I have made for 'A Gem of A Challenge'.  I hope its ok as I have changed the circles to squares as this image seemed to lend itself to a square rather than a circle.





Stamp used "Yee Haa" from Lili of the valley and can be found here.
I have coloured this little chap with promarkers.
Backing papers are from a Wellington Bear paper pad.
Stars have been cut using the x-cut stars die
Card candy from Craftwork cards.
Sentiment has been computer generated.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. 

Happy Crafting

 Lizzie

5 comments:

Janet said...

This is a smashing card Lizzie.....well done!x

Catherine said...

Fab male card, love the stars. Hope you feel better soon...

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic card hun...

Thanks for playing along at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coops said...

gorgeous card lizzie.i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous card,love the sweet image and your take on the sketch is great...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck with the DT call....
Mandy x