Followers

Monday 29 April 2013

4 more cards for the Zoo

Good Afternoon All,

I have had quite a productive day today and managed to finish off another 4 of the cards to go to the Five Sisters Zoo via JoyceMc on docrafts.  This will leave me another 3 to make to reach my target of 10.






The fairy images are LOTV Diecut images which are ready coloured.
Embossing folder on the sympathy card is the sunray embossing folder.
All senitments are computer generated.
All other gems, pearls, paper and card are from my stash.

I would like to enter the Sympathy card into the following challenge:-

Paper Play Time #9 Emboss

I would like to enter the 3 LOTV Cards into the following challenge: -

LOTV - Inspiration Photo

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. 

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

8 comments:

rachel said...

these are all lovely Lzzie - you're very clever to manage to make these with your 'newborn' to contend with! Good for you xx

coops said...

stunning selection of cards lizzie.all so gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful selection of cards. I love the images and fabulous layouts.
Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous set of cards. I am sure they will be appreciated. Love Alison xx

Cindy Vernon said...

Your cards are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with Paper Playtime.

Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful Selection Of Card...

Nana said...

Beautiful cards.

Thanks for joining us over at Paper Playtime.

Have a great day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper Playtime ♥DT

Lisa said...

All of your cards are just gorgeous!! I love the embossing on the sympathy card...it looks amazing!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Paper Playtime DT