Followers

Thursday 19 September 2013

5th Birthday card for a little girl

Good Morning,

I have a 5th birthday card to share with you today.  It was made for my MIL next door neighbours little girl.



Whiff of joy digi image called you colour my world,
Coloured with promarkers,
Sentiment is computer generated,
All other card is from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: -

Crafty little fairies - a numbered birthday
I love promarkers - Challenge 186 - anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

6 comments:

kelly ledder said...

This is such a lovely card, I love one layer cards x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a sweet card love the image and simplicity gorgeous. Love Alison xx

Lorraine said...

That's adorable and a super CAS card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Karen said...

This is so sweet, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

coops said...

simply gorgeous lizzie.the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

What a cute little card, Lizzie. Matilda is sure to love it!

Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x