Followers

Thursday 12 September 2013

It's a Christmas Cracker

Afternoon All

My project for today is one of my makes from the Christmas class I did at the LOTV shop on Saturday.




Cracker template from Whichcraftuk
Sizzix stars
Martha Stewart punch
Wooden shapes
LOTV  Christmas papers
LOTV Christmas tag sentiments
Hand made pine cones
All other Buttons, Ribbon, Card and paper in pack given to us at the class.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges: -

The Glory Of Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - extra for september

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful Christmas project - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas 'anything goes' challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

coops said...

wow this is stunning lizzie.really love the classy design :D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon. x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful. Love Alison xx