Followers

Friday 18 October 2013

11th Birthday card

Evening All,

Another card from me tonight to share with you all.






One of my daughters friends is mad on Minnie Mouse, I wasn't sure about this card at first as I thought it was a little to young for her but she absolutely loved it.

Minnie mouse image,
Sentiment computer generated,
Gems from Stash,
Mirri card from Stash.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ill bet she loved it! Having an u usual name, it's so rare to get anything with your name on, and your card is fab. Maddy x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card can't go wrong with Minnie she is so cute. Love Alison xx

Heike said...

This is so sweet.
Heike xx

Angela said...

Aw, this is so cute, I bet she will love the card x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS personalised card bet she loves it my grandaughter love minnie Mouse
carol x

applejack cards by sue said...

A lovely card and really the image would be great for all ages.