Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

Another man's 50th birthday card.

Afternoon all,

Here is another 50th card I was asked to make for my friends husband but this time it is for her daughters to send to their dad.

The girls asked for a man with two little bunnies so this is what I came up with: -





 
Digi Stamp Boutique image,
Coloured with promarkers,
Rabbit images from internet coloured with promarkers,
Sentiment is computer generated,
All other card from stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Another brilliant male card. Love Alison xx

Nikki said...

Fab project - hopping on over from Do Crafts.
Nikki x
www.what-nikki-did-next.blogspot.com

Angela said...

What a great card (love the backing papers) x

Vic said...

Brill male card...I have those papers...you just reminded m,e..thanks! :) ( just hoping from dc...sorry I'm a bit late. ) x

Unknown said...

lovely card. hopping from dc x