Followers

Monday 2 December 2013

Commissioned Christmas Cards

Evening All

My mom has asked me to make 3 Christmas cards to give to her closest friends and this is what I have come up with: -






Embossing folder - A4 Basket Weave,
Decoupage - From Flower soft "Toy Shop" (Discontinued I think),
Decorated with white flower soft,
Card size 8" x 8",
Lettering cut using Memory Box Classic Dies,
All other card and gems from stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

4 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards shame they discontinued those sheets would have bought some. Love Alison xx

~@ngie~ said...

they are all absolutely gorgeous darl... such sweet images :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Claire said...

These are all so lovely. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering these stunning cards for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x