Followers

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Snoflakes Challenge cards weeks 3 & 4

Evening All

I have managed to finish a couple more cards for the Snoflakes challenge over on do-crafts.




 Image - ST357 - Snow Cute
Coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment stamp from Papermania
All other card and pearls are from my stash.





Image - ST467 - James Snow Angel
Coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment stamp from Crafter Companion
All other card and pearls are from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute cards.
luv
Debby

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful Christmas Cards putting me to shame lol. Really must start mine. Love Alison x

Tina said...

These are so cute. Tinaxx