Followers

Friday 7 March 2014

Ahoy There Matey!

Evening All,

I have recently purchased some fabulous stamps and dies from a company called Clearly Besotted Stamps which I only discovered in February.  The stamps stamp out beautifully and the dies cut out so easy.

The card I would like to share with you tonight is the first card I have made using both the stamps and the dies.



Stamps - Ahoy Matey - Clearly Besotted Stamps
Dies - Ahoy Matey Die Collection - Clearly Besotted Stamps
Image coloured with Promarkers
Background paper has been hand stamped using the smaller stamps out of the Ahoy Matey stamp set.
Sentiment is also off the stamp set.
All other card is from my stash.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

4 comments:

Lorna said...

Fabulous boys card, love the image
have a lovely weekend xx

Nikki said...

I love this card, it's so much fun!
I'll need to look out for their stamps and dies..
On the hop over from Dc.
Nikki x

ALI said...

Great card and images, I am waiting for the rose stamp to come back in to stock.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Lisa I have also discovered the clearly besotted stamps as well and they are fab, loving your card so must go back and see what else they have. Love Alison xx