Followers

Monday 24 March 2014

Another Mother's day card this time for my Mother In Law

 Afternoon All

Another post from me today, this time a card for my Mother In Law for mothers day.




Sentiment is computer generated and Diecut using the Floral Oval dies from Spellbinders,
Flowers made using the Delicate Aster Dies,
Tonic Die used to cut background,
Backing papers LOTV,
Rest of card and gems from Stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic card love those flowers and sentiment, really pretty. As you can see I have changed the name of my blog and wondered if you could update your link to my blog to continue to follow me. Love Alison xx

Jackie T said...

Your Mother's Day cards are gorgeous.Just hopped over from Do-crafts. Jackie

Kathleen said...

Very pretty card.
Kathleen Mc x