Followers

Monday 10 March 2014

Butterfly 70th Birthday Card

Morning All

I have a Ladies Birthday Card to share with you today which I made for my husbands Aunty's 70th Birthday.





Clearly Besotted Butterfly stamps and dies.
Sentiment is computer generated.
All other card and pearls from my stash.

I would like to entre this card into the following challenge:

Clearly besotted challenge #9 - In flight

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

4 comments:

Jaya Christina said...

very pretty card :)
saw it on clearly besotted challenge :)

Caryn said...

This is such a sweet card - hope Aunty loved it!!! Thanks for playing along in the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
Caryn xxx

Dips said...

Aww, snap, Lizze - I've just done a 70th birthday card for my Aunt! Love your combination of stamps and die cuts, so very pretty. Love Dips xx

Stephanie said...

Wow Lizzie, that is a beautiful - the butterflies look ready to fly off the card! Thank you so much for entering in the Clearly Besotted stamps challenge :) x