Followers

Saturday 8 March 2014

Sailor Crew - Card One

Evening All,

I have another boys card to share with you all tonight.



Image is ready coloured from The Hobby House - Sailor Crew - A Mo Manning Image
Backing Paper is from a Forever friends pad
Sentiment is from the Ahoy Matey set of stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps
All other card and Pearls from my stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: -

Mos Digital Challenge - 224 - anything goes with a Mo image

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

3 comments:

Claire said...

Uber sweet and a lovely choice of colours and papers - perfect. Hugs, Claire x

Kim Bell said...

Awe your card is so sweet. I love this image. You coloring is just stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

Hugz
Kim

Kim Bell said...

Awe your card is so. I just love this image. Love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
Hugz
Kim