Followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

Sailor Crew - Card Two

Good morning all,

Thought I would have a quick few minutes on the computer before the kids decide to get up.  I have another of the Sailor Crew cards to show you today.








Image is ready coloured from The Hobby House - Sailor Crew - A Mo Manning Image
Backing Paper is from a Back to Basics Dovecraft paper pad
Dies cuts are All Occassion Dies from Joanna Sheen - Ships Wheel and Anchor.
Sentiment is from the Ahoy Matey set of stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps
All other card is from my stash


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

4 comments:

Anne Taylor said...

2 very lovely sailor cards x

scrappysharon said...

Lizzie I love these images they are really gorgeous. Just hopped over from DC Sharon x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous boys card Lizzie, adorable image.
Wendy xx

Dips said...

Lizzie, what a stunner, love you're little die cuts, they are perfect for the card. Sorry I'm so late visiting, had a very busy weekend, Dips xx