Followers

Sunday 16 March 2014

Son's First Birthday Card

Good afternoon all,

The card I would like to share with you today is the one I have made for my Son's First Birthday.




Background from Pixel Paper Prints (Precoloured),
Dinosaurs from Clearly Besotted Stamps & Dies,
Dinosaurs coloured with Promarkers,
Sentiment is computer generated.

I would like to enter this card into the following challanges: -

Clearly Besotted Challenge 9 in flight
Stampin for the weekend - anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

6 comments:

ALI said...

Wow Lizzie I can't believe he is one, great card.

Angela said...

Aw,this is such a cute card - love it!

Dannii said...

Fab card, I love the 3D dinosaurs x

Unknown said...

Hi Lizzie, how do you find time to make these fab card with a 1-year old??? Love the dinosaurs, great design. Congratulations. Maddy x

Dips said...

What an absolute fabulous creation, Lizzie. It's great being able to craft like this for your an. Hope you all enjoyed his birthday and had great fun!

Stephanie said...

This is such a cute card! Your colouring is perfect, thank you so much for entering the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x