Followers

Friday 27 June 2014

Baby Boy Card

Evening All

One of my mom's friends has asked me to make a baby boy card for a lady that starts her maternity leave today.





 
LOTV Pre-coloured image (Blanket and hat coloured with Pastel blue promarker) over 6 months old
Bazzill bling blue card (Over 6 months old)
LOTV backing paper
Clearly besotted star dies
Spellbinder border die
8" x 8" Scalloped card base
Memory Box Alphabet dies

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: -

Oldie but a goodie challenge - baby

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

9 comments:

ALI said...

Sweet baby card and cute image.

Anonymous said...

such a sweet card, and I like how you have done the stars, I'll have to try remember that idea :D

gillnstu said...

pretty card, bet she loves it xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

What a gorgeous baby card you should enter this into our challenge over at Oldie but a goodie blog the theme this fortnight is baby. Love Alison xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS baby card love the image and embellishments
carol x

Jackie T said...

This is such a cute card I love that image. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous blue baby boy card, I'm sure your mum's friend will be delighted! Maddy x

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a pretty new baby card. Love the image and the stars.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

With my DT Hat on glad you entered with your card it is so pretty. Thank you for joining us this fortnight over at Oldie But a Goodie, good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x