Followers

Saturday 4 October 2014

It's those penguins again

Good morning,

You may all say oh no not those penguins again!  But I do love them.


 Hobby Art penguin stamps
White snowflake gems
Clearly besotted sweet sentiments
Prisma Glitter
All other card and paper from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: -

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - 197 Something beginning with P
CHNC challenge extra for october 2014

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie

2 comments:

ALI said...

Fab card, I do like those penguins. Great layout as well.

Hazel said...

I love penguins on Christmas cards too - and yours is so sweet - thanks for sharing for both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x