Followers

Friday 23 January 2015

Christmas Card number Three

Good Afternoon,

I have another christmas card to share with you today.  There is a challenge running over on Docrafts that is to make a christmas card every week until christmas.  My card I am sharing with you is my week three card.




Image is from Di's Digital Downloads  - Snowman
Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted stamps - Christmas Sparkle
Coloured with promarkers,
Paper donated by my friend Rachel,
All other gems and card from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful papers and image Ginny x

Unknown said...

A lovely card, but how can you thing about Christmas this early!?!
x

ALI said...

Lovely card and papers. Great image too.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Lovely card Lizzy...Just love the snowman image....Joolsx

Alison59 said...

You are very disciplined making your Christmas cards Lizzie!
A lovely card :-)

Unknown said...

Good luck with the Xmas challenge. Looks like you've made a great start. Katalytic DCForum

Jackie T said...

This is a gorgeous card I love the cute snowman. Hugs Jackie

Alizabethy said...

lovely colour scheme - cute little robin and bunny!

Anonymous said...

lovely card, the snowman is so cute

MissyG said...

Love the wee snowman so cute
Linda x

Lorna said...

Gorgeous car, love the snowman image

Lorna xx

Lorna said...

Sorry i meant to say card xx

Angela said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the stitch detail around the edges. Well done for keeping up with the challenge as well, I have a feeling that I am going to slip behind in this one x