Followers

Friday 16 January 2015

Mother In Laws Birthday Card

Morning All

My in-laws are away on holiday for both their birthdays so have had to get ahead with some of my cards.  I did show my father in laws card the other week and would like to share my mother in laws card today.






 8" x 8" scalloped card,
A4 Spellbinders embossing folder,
Tonic Dies
Memory box alphabet die for sentiments
Card, Flowers and gems from stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful embossing and dies Ginny x

Alison59 said...

beautiful colours :-)

Sharon said...

Beautiful work a really pretty card.x

Alizabethy said...

Such a pretty card - the embellishments go so well together!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. x