Followers

Wednesday 18 February 2015

I ♥ Promarkers challenge #257 - Make us laugh

Good Morning all,

Welcome to another challenge over on the  I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog, I hope as many as you can will join in this week. 


My card for this week has been made for my uncles birthday who is an avid golf player, so I could not resist using this image as it always makes me laugh. 



Image from Karens Doodles - What a swing
Coloured with promarkers
Sentiment is one I found on the internet.
Faux stitching
All other card from my stash.

Our fabulous sponser this week is


With a prize of 2 of their fabulous Digi stamps

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

LOL brilliant fabulous card Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Ha ha BRILLIANT!!! :-)