Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge #268 - Anything Goes



Good Morning everyone Lizzie here,

Welcome to a new I Promarkers challenge.  

Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
Please visit the I ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #267

Now for this weeks challenge.
The theme for this one is a nice easy one
Anything Goes
Here is the card I have made for this week challenge.


 




Image - Dr Digi - Player Two
Coloured with Promarkers - Blush, Antique Pink,Warm Grey5, Poppy, Cool Aqua, Cinnamon,Olive Green, Burnt Sienna,Morning Mist, Red, Honeycomb, Pastel Yellow, Vanilla, Caramel, Fuchsia Pink, Denim Blue, Ivory, Icicle, Cobalt Blue and Manderin.
Papers - LOTV
Game controller stamped using Text Me from clearly besotted
Sentiment - Happy birthday is a die cut and uncle Paul chipboard letters from Kars.
Black circle gems from poundland
All other card from my stash

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

what a fun image and great card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant fun card Ginny x