Followers

Friday 5 June 2015

Hobby House Congratulations - High Society Card

Good Morning All,

Well I did say that I  had quite a few of these cards to share with you so I hope I am not boring you all yet as I have made at least another 10 cards on top of the ones I have already taken photos of.






Topper from the Hobby House - High Society
Flowers are also from the Hobby House - Boutique paper flowers small floral blue
Small Leaf Die.
Pearls.
Ribbon.
Hobby house Rhinestone sparklers.
Hobby House backing paper.
All other card from my stash.
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

Alison59 said...

Love the ribbon detail you've added :-)

Alizabethy said...

Great colouring and colour scheme!