Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Challenge #286 - Autumn

 Good Morning everyone Lizzie here,  
We have another challenge over on the I Promarkers challenge blog.  
 
Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
 
Please visit the I ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #285
 
Now for this weeks challenge.
 The theme for this week is
Autumn
and here's my card






Image is from Di's Digital Downloads - Pumpkin Fun
Coloured with Promarkers - Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Moss, Warm Grey 4 & 5, Gold, Olive Green, Apricot, Pastel Yellow, Vanilla, Tan, Caramel, Terracotta, Almond and Icicle.
LOTV Backing Papers.
Computer Generated Sentiment.
Diesire leaves die
All other card from my stash.

Our Sponsor for this week is 
 
 With a fabulous prize of a
To spend in their shop

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card I love the papers Ginny x

Alison59 said...

Oooh fabulous card Lizzie - superb colours :-)