Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Challenge #298 - Anything Goes

 Good Morning everyone Lizzie here,
We have another challenge over on the I Promarkers challenge blog. 
  
Thanks to everyone who took part in last weeks challenge, we really enjoy looking at all your lovely projects.
 
Please visit the I ProMarkers challenge blog to see who won and our Top 3 for Challenge #297
Now for this weeks challenge.
 
 The theme for this week is
Anything Goes
and here's my card for this week
 



 


Coloured with Promarkers - Blush, Coral, Warm grey 1, 4 & 5, Black, Sleigh Bell, Purple, Poppy, Lush Green, Starfish, Denim Blue, Cyan, Cocoa, Walnut and Ruby
LOTV Backing Papers.
Marianne Treble Clef die
Press Cut Happy Birthday  Die
All other card from my stash.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantasic card love the musical notes Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Super card Lizzie :-)