Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2016

I Love Promarkers - Bingo - Challenge #302

Good Morning All

Well its time for Team 2 to show there cards for the I Love Promarkers challenge blog.

Here is my card for this fortnights challenge: -





Image is from Stitchy Bears Digital Outlet - Artist Ankhi
Coloured with Promarkers - Blush, Cyan, Leaf Green, Cinnamon, Lush Green, Sunflower, Putty, Caramel, Tan, Poppy, Agean, Emerald, Buttercup, Artic Blue, Reef Blue, Warm Grey 5, Peach, Gold, Walnut, Rose Pink, Forest Green and Sleighbell.
Bscking paper from stash
Stamped Happy Birthday
All other card, ribbon, buckle and gems from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

Alison59 said...

Fab card Lizzie :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful image fabulous colour combo Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos