Followers

Saturday 5 March 2016

50th Wedding Anniversary Card

Good Morning all,

I have a Golden wedding anniversary card to share with you today.  I know it isn't the traditional colours but my 10 year old wanted apurple card as it is her nan's favourite colour.









Image - A Rose - From Mo's Digital Pencil
Coulured with promarkers - Blush, Denim Blue, Walnut, Cinnamon, Black, Ruby, Caramel, Tan, Almond, Holly, Gold, Sunflower, Pastel Yellow, Daffodil Bloom, Amethyst, Cocoa and Icicle.
Ribbon
Ribbon Slider
Square glass gem
Flowers
Stitched cutting dies
Sentiment is computer generated
Pearls
Sweet dixie leaf dies


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

2 comments:

Alison59 said...

What a super image and card :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the image beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos