Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2016

11th Birthday Card

Good Morning,

One of my daughters friends is mad on rabbits, so she wanted me to make her birthday card with a rabbit on it.  This is the card I came up with.









Image is a ready to colour image from the Hobby House.
Coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment die is from memory box.
Corner Die is one of the new Sue Wilson ones -CED6405 - Configerations - Swirly Lace Edger.
Purple Organza Ribbon.
Hobby House Backing Papers


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute image and a fabulous card

Alison59 said...

Aw this is lovely :-)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Lizzie fantastic card love the image so cute. Love Alison xx