Followers

Saturday 28 May 2016

Hobby House Extravaganza - Project Seven - Milk Carton Gift Trug.

Good Morning All

I have a Milk Carton Trug to share with you today.






I think this would make a fantastic christmas gift with either the ingredients to make a hot chocolate with marshmellows and chocolate sprinkles or a little tipple and some special chocolates.

Hobby house papers
Pre coloured image from one of the colouring in books
Stamped flowers
Tags
Twine
Trug Kit (Will be on sale at the Hobby house soon)
Ribbon
Rhinestone Dazzlers
Glitter

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave. Happy Crafting Lizzie

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful project they look smashing
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

~@ngie~ said...

this is gorgeous & what a super cute image.. again loving the papers & embellishments :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway