Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2016

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge # 322 - No Patterned Papers

Good Morning All,

Welcome to the next  I Promarkers Challenge.  Our theme for this fortnight is "No Patterned Papers".  Thank you for all your beautiful entries over the last fortnight.

Here is the card I have made for this challenge.




Image is from our sponsor Digital Delights -Snowy, Slippy and Flurry
Sentiment is computer generated
Glitter
Die Cut small stars
Faux stitching
Coloured with promarkers:Orange, Amber, Warm Grey 4 & 5, Red, Berry Red, Lush Green, Cocoa, Fresh Bloom, Black, True Blue and Cinnamon.
All other card and paper from my stash.
 Our Sponsor for this week is
With a fabulous prize of

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design and colouring of the image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos