Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2017

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge # 327 - Anything goes

Good Morning All,

Welcome to the next  I Promarkers Challenge.  Our theme for this fortnight is "Anything Goes".  Thank you for all your beautiful entries over the last fortnight.

Here is the card I have made for this fortnights challenge.






Image is from Our Sponsor The Paper Shelter called Connected.
Coloured with promarkers Denim Blue, Gold, Blush, Warm Grey 1,3,4 & 5, Black, Agean, Poppy, Lime Green, Cerise, Cinnamon, Caramel, Tan and Almond.
Pearl Trim.
Crealies cutting dies Nest squares XXL No 42 Single Pierced Squares.
MFT338 Big Numbers.
Dies'ire Happy Birthday Dies.
Backing Papers are from a pad I bought from the pound shop.
Glitter Card from the Baker Ross (16 sheets for £2.99)
All other card is from my stash.

Our sponsor this week is the Paper shelter with a prize of


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge

The Papershelter - Challenge 278 - make it digital

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Colette said...

Lovely card, great details and you've coloured the gorgeous Paper Shelter image beautifully, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Ooh, this is awesome, I love your coloring of this great image! Thanks so much for playing in our Digital Challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs:) Audrey DT

Julie P said...


So very sweet. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Julie P
The Paper Shelter DT

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card and image!!!