Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2017

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge # 328 - Clean and simple

Good Morning All,

Welcome to the next  I Promarkers Challenge.  Our theme for this fortnight is "Clean and Simple".  Thank you for all your beautiful entries over the last fortnight.

Here is the card I have made for this fortnights challenge.





Image is from Our Sponsor Dr Digi called Happy Hour Horace.
Coloured with promarkers - Cocoa, Dusky Pink, Blush, Honeycomb, Amber, Almond, Vanilla, Tan, Coctail Pink, Burnt Sienna, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue and Sandstone.
Twine
Poppy Stamp Jumbled Birthday - Happy Birthday Die No 1113.
Backing Papers Hobby House.
All other card is from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card just love this image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos