Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2017

I ♥ Promarkers Challenge # 329 - Shabby Chic

Good Morning All,

Welcome to the next  I Promarkers Challenge.  Our theme for this fortnight is "Shabby Chic".  Thank you for all your beautiful entries over the last fortnight.

Here is the card I have made for this fortnights challenge.






Image is from Our Sponsor Fabrika Fantasy called Happy Mouse.
Coloured with promarkers - Dusky Pink, Vanilla and April Shower.
Poppy Stamp Jumbled Birthday - Happy Birthday Die No 1113.
Crealies xxl stitched oval dies.
Flowers
Rhinestone Dazzlers
Backing Papers from my stash.
All other card is from my stash.

Our Fabulous sponsor this week is 


With a fantastic prize of a choice of  3 digital stamps from there shop.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for any comments you may like to leave.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie xx


1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

such an adorable image gorgeous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos